RevXtreme PowerXross Deluxe 2-in-1 Elliptical Cross Trainer - Black
This cross trainer has been carefully engineered and tested for effectiveness and durability by some of the nation's leading trainers, doctors, and athletes. Perfectly simulates the way nature intended your body to move, helps improve your balance, gives you a great cardiovascular workout, the air cools your body for comfort.
- Get in shape now in the comfort of your own home with the latest in fitness technology!
- Provides a total body, low-impact, cardiovascular workout! (legs, hips, buttocks, arms & shoulders)
- Tubular steel frame giving you a secure and stable workout
- Extra wide platform Dual-direction forward and backward elliptical action
- Stride bars for upper body sculpting
- Burns 5 times more calories than walking
- 4 function on board computer (Time, Speed, Distance and Calories).
- Adjustable resistance. Forward and reverse motion
- Highest quality construction that will last for years that is comparable with any of the major manufacturers at a fraction of their cost.
- The instruction manual is included
- The machine can be used either as an elliptical cross trainer or a bike, giving you the benefits of 2 machines in the space of 1
- Heart rate monitor so you can make sure you are working at the right level
- Adjustable resistance levels - the continuous resistance control knob means you can adjust to many different levels to tailor a workout to suit you
- Multi-function computer, showing speed, distance, time, calories burnt and pulse, as well as a scan function that rotates through these (batteries not included)
- Fixed and moving handlebars - choose whether to engage your core and upper body muscles more with the moving handles whilst using as an elliptical or focus on your lower body with the fixed handles when using as a bike
- Wheels on the front of the machine for easy movement
- Large comfortable seat
- The weight of product: 28kg
- Maximum user weight 110kgs (17.3st)
- Size of box on arrival : 98cm x 22.5cm x 66.5cm
- Maximum product dimensions 59cm (width across moving handlebars) x 144cm (height from floor to top of fixed handlebars) 115cm (length from back of the machine to moving handlebar in forwarding most position) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The left pedal must be screwed in anti-clockwise and the right clockwise.
- Box 1 98 x 22 x 66cm
- Weight 31.7kg
- Instruction manual is included
The Cross Trainer was easy to put together by my husband. I have used it every day since and find it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do. I already feel fitter. It seems very solid and looks the part. It is just what I wanted and even more. I am very happy.
I ordered such a machine on the advice of my doctor. Very quick delivery. Easy to put together (by my husband) . The most difficult thing was getting it out of the box and getting rid of the excellent amount of packing. I have used it daily since and find it does what it is supposed to do and I feel positive results already . The seat is comfortable. I have to wear rubber soled plimsolls as otherwise the feet tend to slide forwards in the foot plates, squashing the toes. No squeaking. I am very pleased as I know I will continue using it.
Brilliant product at a bargain price I'll defo be shopping at weRsports
My husband built this very well but the foot plate on one side squeaks I am a small petite woman so no way is it weight transfer from left to right. It’s ok for the money and the program monitor is fairly useless. I think I’m going to sell and buy a better one spend more money.