AirDuo Air Assault Exercise Bike | Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Air Bike
or 4 interest free payments of 25% on orders under £1000. learn more
The We R Sports AirDuo™ Bike dual action design leads both your upper body workout completely.
The durable fan resistance provides you with a smooth pedalling feel.
The greater resistance you want the faster you have to pedal.
- 50kg steel frame
- Heavy-Duty 24" fan, 27" with Fan Housing
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Heavier base and handles produce a more intense workout
- Increased arm range of motion
- The pedal arm uses bearings - stays tighter over time
- Comes with 2 wheels located at the front of the frame.
- Tracks distance, speed, pace,
- Calories burned, watts, and HR
- Programmable Interval Functions
- (Work, Rest programs)
- Set Distance time tracking
- Distance tracked in meters or thousandths of a mile (1000.0 = 1 mile)
- Unique "Champion" setting which promotes participant competition by recording the best results
- Rubber-dipped handles
- 4-way adjustable seat
- Peg attachment footrests
- Extra padding on seat
- Steel fan wheel transmission system
- Belt driving system
- With Multi-grip handlebar equipped
- With LCD console equipped
- Full commercial grade pedal equipped. Pedal to Lowest Seat Position: 68cm Pedal to Highest Seat Position: 92cm L x W X H- 110cm x 56cm x 118cm
Got this bike within 2 days of ordering, was very surprised as dates were showing a couple of weeks, so excellent service there.
Now to the bike. Instructions to build it were very easy to follow all the tools I needed were supplied which wS a real bonus. (word of caution when you receive the bike it's definitely a 2 person lift.
Takes about 30 mins to bit together if 2 of you.
Now to the bike, it's awesome, it's display is clear very easy to use and easy to read when your blowing a gasket when on ur workout.
Really pleased with it, it is pain at its best and the champion mode has already got people fighting to be top dog.
Solid bike well worth the money. Get one you won't regret it unless you don't like hard workouts!