RevXtreme PowerXross Deluxe 2-in-1 Elliptical Cross Trainer BLACK-SILVER
This cross trainer has been carefully engineered and tested for effectiveness and durability by some of the nation's leading trainers, doctors, and athletes. Perfectly simulates the way nature intended your body to move, helps improve your balance, gives you a great cardiovascular workout, the air cools your body for comfort.
- Get in shape now in the comfort of your own home with the latest in fitness technology!
- Provides a total body, low-impact, cardiovascular workout! (legs, hips, buttocks, arms & shoulders)
- Tubular steel frame giving you a secure and stable workout
- Extra wide platform Dual-direction forward and backward elliptical action
- Stride bars for upper body sculpting
- Burns 5 times more calories than walking
- 4 function on board computer (Time, Speed, Distance and Calories).
- Adjustable resistance. Forward and reverse motion
- Highest quality construction that will last for years that is comparable with any of the major manufacturers at a fraction of their cost.
- The instruction manual is included
- The machine can be used either as an elliptical cross trainer or a bike, giving you the benefits of 2 machines in the space of 1
- Heart rate monitor so you can make sure you are working at the right level
- Adjustable resistance levels - the continuous resistance control knob means you can adjust to many different levels to tailor a workout to suit you
- Multi-function computer, showing speed, distance, time, calories burnt and pulse, as well as a scan function that rotates through these (batteries not included)
- Fixed and moving handlebars - choose whether to engage your core and upper body muscles more with the moving handles whilst using as an elliptical or focus on your lower body with the fixed handles when using as a bike
- Wheels on the front of the machine for easy movement
- Large comfortable seat
- The weight of product: 28kg
- Maximum user weight 110kgs (17.3st)
- Size of box on arrival : 98cm x 22.5cm x 66.5cm
- Maximum product dimensions 59cm (width across moving handlebars) x 144cm (height from floor to top of fixed handlebars) 115cm (length from back of the machine to moving handlebar in forwarding most position) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The left pedal must be screwed in anti-clockwise and the right clockwise.
- Box 1 98 x 22 x 66cm
- Weight 31.7kg
- Instruction manual is included
This product was ordered and delivered promptly. Well packaged and relatively easy to assemble. All tools required are included. Would recommend
As an inexpensive option for cross trainers, this does a decent job. It doesn’t feel particularly stable and the handles need continuous tightening, which is irritating. For the cost though I thinks it’s difficult to complain. Delivered really quickly which is rare at the moment!
All works well and good piece of kit. Only slight negative is it clinks ever time the arms move back and forth as the arm comes into contact with the main structure pivot support.
Delivered so quickly!! You have to keep retightening the bolt but that is super easy to do. Overall great exercise machine. My husband and I use it regularly.
It was perfect for us. It was fairly easy to construct and it’s easy to use. We’re using it every day whilst we’re stuck at home during lockdown and means we’re able to be more active than we were.