RevXtreme PowerXross Deluxe 2-in-1 Elliptical Cross Trainer BLACK-SILVER
This cross trainer has been carefully engineered and tested for effectiveness and durability by some of the nation's leading trainers, doctors, and athletes. Perfectly simulates the way nature intended your body to move, helps improve your balance, gives you a great cardiovascular workout, the air cools your body for comfort.
- Get in shape now in the comfort of your own home with the latest in fitness technology!
- Provides a total body, low-impact, cardiovascular workout! (legs, hips, buttocks, arms & shoulders)
- Tubular steel frame giving you a secure and stable workout
- Extra wide platform Dual-direction forward and backward elliptical action
- Stride bars for upper body sculpting
- Burns 5 times more calories than walking
- 4 function on board computer (Time, Speed, Distance and Calories).
- Adjustable resistance. Forward and reverse motion
- Highest quality construction that will last for years that is comparable with any of the major manufacturers at a fraction of their cost.
- The instruction manual is included
- The machine can be used either as an elliptical cross trainer or a bike, giving you the benefits of 2 machines in the space of 1
- Heart rate monitor so you can make sure you are working at the right level
- Adjustable resistance levels - the continuous resistance control knob means you can adjust to many different levels to tailor a workout to suit you
- Multi-function computer, showing speed, distance, time, calories burnt and pulse, as well as a scan function that rotates through these (batteries not included)
- Fixed and moving handlebars - choose whether to engage your core and upper body muscles more with the moving handles whilst using as an elliptical or focus on your lower body with the fixed handles when using as a bike
- Wheels on the front of the machine for easy movement
- Large comfortable seat
- The weight of product: 28kg
- Maximum user weight 110kgs (17.3st)
- Size of box on arrival : 98cm x 22.5cm x 66.5cm
- Maximum product dimensions 59cm (width across moving handlebars) x 144cm (height from floor to top of fixed handlebars) 115cm (length from back of the machine to moving handlebar in forwarding most position) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The left pedal must be screwed in anti-clockwise and the right clockwise.
- Box 1 98 x 22 x 66cm
- Weight 31.7kg
- Instruction manual is included
Not the sturdest ,but great little crosstrainer for the money
I purchased this as I am setting up a small home gym as I have limited space, it is great as in that it is a bike/ elliptical in one, I enjoy using the cross trainer however the bike is not so comfortable as the handle bars are up right and I have to lean forward to hold them and would have preferred them to be able to pull down so as to be more comfortable, also the screw on the right handle bar of the cross trainer has to be tightened all the time as it works it’s way loose and the handle bar rattles as your using it which is annoying so mid exercise you have to reach down to tighten it, also during assembly which in itself you need a degree for, there is a crack on the plastic section which houses the wheel which I can’t believe whoever packed it didn’t notice it as it is quite obvious! I do enjoy using it and it is a good work out.
Very good easy put together
Purchased this way back in summer of 2021 was in the process of moving homes so never had it put together.
Finally had it put together March 2023 and was better than I even thought it was.
It is solid, of good materials and big. Not anything like the lightweight flimsy small ones, I have seen other people purchase elsewhere.
Got at a bargain price and excellent quality so well worth it.
I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cross trainer and to purchase from this Company.
So it took so long to actually write this review!