JumpIT Skipping Rope
Whether you are a wizard on the basketball courts or in football pitch, this classic jump rope can help you keep your skills to perfection.
- Length: 245CM (Not Including Handle)
- Cheap way to save time while burning major calories: For about £2.99 and 30 minutes, a 130-pound woman can burn 330 calories — running at a pace of 10 minutes per mile (six mph) only burns 270 calories.
- You can do your workout anywhere: Whether you're in a hotel room on a business trip, outside on your deck, or inside your home because of bad weather, you can jump rope — just make sure the ceilings are high enough. Since a jump rope takes up so little room, it can easily be stashed in your suitcase, gym or yoga bag, or even your purse.
- Jumping is good for bone health: If you're young, you're not exactly worrying about osteoporosis yet, but what you do now can help prevent this condition. It turns out that simply jumping up and down helps strengthen your bones.
- It tones your legs and booty: Who doesn't want a tight and toned tush? Just like running and biking, jumping rope requires mostly leg strength. You can jump up and down, side-to-side, or forward and backward, jump while moving around the room, jump with one leg, or jump with both legs together. Varying your steps will target different muscles and also prevent boredom.
- Nylon skipping rope
- Excellent quality material used to make it very quick
- Excellent grip for better movement
- Tested for strength and endurance