Trans4rm Strength & Conditioning Loving Their Air Uno Exercise Bike
We're so happy that Ross from Trans4rm Strength & Conditioning is loving his brand new Air Uno exercise bike.
Ross has just set up his new gym in Sunderland and from looks of it is going to be doing great things.
You don't need much if you are setting up your own gym. However, if you have a lot of optimism and enthusiasm that goes a long way. 👌
We wish Ross the best of luck in his new venture and will always look to support new gyms and new personal trainers starting up. There's never been a better time.
The fitness industry is smoking hot at the moment.
Here are the features of Ross' new bike:
- Light Commercial Use
- FREE Heart Rate Belt!
- Chain Driven
- Large Comfortable Seat
- Relocation Wheels/Rollers
- Adjustable Seat Height & Depth
- Large Fan Blades
- 10/20 Interval
- 20/10 Interval
- Target Time
- Target Distance
- Target Heart-Rate
- Custom Interval
- Resistance Type: Air
- Adjustable Seat: Depth & Height
- Dimensions: 1260 x 585 x 1300mm
- Monitor Functions: RPM, Speed, Time, Distance, Calorie, WATT, Pulse (Requires Heart Rate/Pulse Belt - Included FREE!)
Feel free to have a look at the bike here.
Leave a comment