YogaFlex GF32 Grid Foam Roller
The surface of The Grid foam roller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
As you roll over the top of The Grid foam roller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain. By design, The Grids bumps are firmer than muscle tissue but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
Through simple techniques, you can control the amount of pressure the bumps apply to your body. The bumps are closely spaced to one another, so several of them simultaneously contact your body during most exercises.
- Material - Foam
- Dimensions (Appox) - Length 33 cm (13 inches) ; Diameter 14 cm (5.5 inches)
- Weight (Approx) - 850 gms
- Colour - Black, Purple, Green, Blue, Pink, Red
- Long-lasting, durable construction
- Easy to clean
- The hollow design ensures less usage of foam than traditional rollers