Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rollers are used to enhance balance, body awareness, muscle re-education and muscular flexibility and provide dynamic strengthening. Originally used to relieve muscular tension along the spine, hips, neck and shoulders, rollers are now widely used in Pilates and Physiotherapy to help to develop core stability through a range of exercises. Foam rollers can be used in conjunction with resistance bands and Swiss balls.
Note: Standing on foam rollers will cause distortion over time.
- Foam Rollers can help improve stability and flexibility.
- 90cm in length and 15cm wide.
- Extremely hard wearing and is ideal for home or gym use.
- Colours: Pink, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple
- Help improve stability and flexibility and is great for promoting stabilisation, core strength and balance training
- Main Material: Polyethylene
Delivery to UK Mainland postcodes is FREE and is usually a next day service. Key word here is, usually, there is cases where the parcel is delayed and we feel it's important you are aware of this.
There is surcharges for out of area postcodes. These are shown at checkout.
European Deliveries take between 2-5 Days. Delivery charges are shown at checkout.
Returns Policy: You may return new or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.