ShakenInProtein Shaker Bottle Old Skool - 700ml
Well, maybe not. But if you are no fan of chunks of protein powder hitting the back of your throat and coming apart so that you feel like you just swallowed half an acre of the Sahara, maybe you should at least give this description a quick run through.
- The best shaker bottles have a lot in common:
- They are easy to clean
- They mix ingredients well, without excessive work or time.
- They have measurements on the side of the shaker bottle
- The top will not bonk you in the nose when you are trying to get a drink
- They never leak
- Don't they all do that?
Sadly, no. Quite a few of the ones out there just now feature shoddy construction and old-fashioned mixing technology. Today I will be writing about my personal favorites - the ones that really work!
This one is my personal favourite. The price is low, low, low and it seems to have been made for those of us who are in a rush, and just want a shaker bottle that freaking works, already!
It has all the features you want, and one more - it works perfectly. I couldn't find anything that will mix to a nice creamy consistency but this did!
BlenderBall mixer inside
- Secure screw-on lid
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients
- Large drink/pour spout
- StayOpen flip cap won’t close on your nose
- GripperBars make it easy to hold
- Embossed ounce and milliliter markings
- Easy to clean—dishwasher safe
- 600or 700ml or 20 or 24-ounce capacity
- Available in a 5 colors
- Fits in most car drink holder