Multi Handle Grip Triceps Bar 2" BLACK
The Multi-Grip by We R Sports® is a weight training bar with multiple handles in both parallel and angled positions for bench press, bicep curls, and tricep presses.
The Multi-Grip offers two sets of 90 degree parallel grip handles (narrow and wide) as well as a set of 45 degree angled handles. Parallel grip pressing (also known as neutral grip pressing) changes the angle of the shoulder joint, thus reducing shoulder strain for a more natural bench press movement.
The biomechanics of a parallel grip press are conducive to building strength and power in a "push off" movement, especially important to offensive lineman during football training routines. By alternating your handholds during weight training, you can recruit more muscle to develop more size and strength.
At an unloaded weight of 26 pounds and six feet in length, the Multi-Grip training bar is better balanced and more manageable in weight for young athletes, female users, and beginning body builders. And, with a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds and ability to fit inside most power cages, experienced weight lifters can feel confident that this specialty lifting bar is durable enough to handle the heavy loads necessary to add slabs of muscle.
The Multi-Grip Triceps Bar is great for bench presses, overhead shoulder presses, bicep curls, skull crushers, tricep presses, and bent over rows. For added versatility and compatibility with many home gym weight set packages.
- Inside collar to collar dimension: 51.6" for use and racking within Olympic-width bench press or power rack
- Overall length: 73" (6' 1")
- Standard sleeve length: 10.4"
- Sleeve diameter: 25mm
- Bar and grip diameter: 28mm
- Light knurling and sand texture coating
Cheapest around weren't sure what it was going to be like but to be honest it's great quality
Angled grip is perfect for me ,I've loaded the weight up on it with no problems also fits on my hooks in power cage ,
• Good weight, not too heavy. There are similar bars on the market that can weigh over 20kg, which could limit what you do with it.
• Well made and finished.
• The weight sleeves are ribbed, which when you put your collars on makes a super tight grip.
• The handles are just the right size and well-spaced apart.
• There is a load of exercises that can be done with this bar. Just get it, get creative and find the right muscle connection for you.
• Finally, it's just a great bar for a home gym... only one problem! It's made a couple of other bars a little redundant!
Well made, plus it’s quite light so it’s much more useful to a range of age groups. Recommended.
Arrived within 24 hours of ordering during lockdown no less. Excellent quality bar that's the perfect size for a squat rack. Just the right weight easy enough to move around but heavy enough to stay flat when removing plates. Ends of bar are ribbed so you don't even have to put collars on to stop plates sliding they stay put. Perfect fit and finish, good grip and lots of options for hand placement. For half the price of a reasonably priced Olympic bar it's a no brainer for a home gym. Excellent purchase from a top company 5 stars
The bar was lighter than expected, but actually helped to manage the load better.
I have a dodgy lat, so have to pyramid carefully on a military press.
This bar is perfect, different hand grips help with engagement.
Arm curl, military press or rowing... no problem