RackXPower Commercial Weight Bench & Bar Rack
or 4 interest free payments of 25% on orders under £1000. learn more
The RackXPower Commercial Weight Bench & Bar Rack is a total beast and not for the faint-hearted.
From the ground up it has been designed for commercial gyms in mind or for those looking to do some serious bench pressing. The rack is normally the main piece of equipment for any gym and is extremely strong. In fact, it is and one of the toughest gym benches around.
Not only is the bench and rack multi-use It is also fully adjustable to give you a solid workout! The bench is made to take as much as you can give it and is the ultimate bench for a complete free-weight workout!
The cool thing is, it has 5 different adjustable rack positions and spring loaded lock pins that are really quick and easy to adjust.
Solid, compact and effective, the RackXPower Commercial is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home.
Featuring high-density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop Upholstery. The Commercial Flat Bench is built to take a pounding.
With a “Class A” rating, the Commercial Flat Bench comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
The RackXPower Commercial is an extremely solid unit and provides the ability to perform your free weight exercises to build a rock solid body!
The backrest features high-density foam which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout,
· Designed in the UK for use in Commercial Gyms
· 4mm Thick Heavy Duty Steel
· Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 148 x 67m x 126
· Densely thick padding
· Adjust Rack 5 different positions
· Gives you some of the best free weight exercises to build a rock solid body!
· Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe, with quality padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
· Get a full-body workout with the strongest and most versatile Bench available.
· Quick and easy adjustment
· Structural Integrity – Built to last high-quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
· High-Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high-density gym quality foam padding.
· Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
· Environmentally friendly powder coating.
· Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature Upholstery, but they also look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
· Class A, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys (where they apply).Assembly required.