Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Whether you are a wizard on the basketball courts or in football pitch, this classic jump rope can help you keep your skills to perfection.
- Nylon skipping rope
- Excellent quality material used to make it very quick
- Excellent grip for better movement
- Tested for strength and endurance
- Cheap way to save time while burning major calories: For about £2.99 and 30 minutes, a 130-pound woman can burn 330 calories — running at a pace of 10 minutes per mile (six mph) only burns 270 calories.
- You can do your workout anywhere: Whether you're in a hotel room on a business trip, outside on your deck, or inside your home because of bad weather, you can jump rope — just make sure the ceilings are high enough. Since a jump rope takes up so little room, it can easily be stashed in your suitcase, gym or yoga bag, or even your purse.
- Jumping is good for bone health: If you're young, you're not exactly worrying about osteoporosis yet, but what you do now can help prevent this condition. It turns out that simply jumping up and down helps strengthen your bones.
- It tones your legs and booty: Who doesn't want a tight and toned tush? Just like running and biking, jumping rope requires mostly leg strength. You can jump up and down, side-to-side, or forward and backward, jump while moving around the room, jump with one leg, or jump with both legs together. Varying your steps will target different muscles and also prevent boredom.
Delivery to UK Mainland postcodes is FREE and is usually a next day service. Key word here is, usually, there is cases where the parcel is delayed and we feel it's important you are aware of this.
There is surcharges for out of area postcodes. These are shown at checkout.
European Deliveries take between 2-5 Days. Delivery charges are shown at checkout.
Returns Policy: You may return new or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.